That is SO cool, you getting your badge and doing it with flying colours!
Much better than my first time. I refused to jump off the diving board so I did not get my badge until much later, after we had moved to TX. By then I was older than some of the kids in the class and was always taller so I was so out-of-place. The fact my mother dressed me funny did not help matters.
I finally did get my badge and actually got all the way up to finishing intermediate. The next step was water safety, like learning how to rescue people, and I think my mother was a bit afraid of me to do that. Silly mother, I am a natural floatation device!
I am so PROUD of you, Kai!
password picking
Joules, do like that idea! My current one boggles me every time.
Poor Danglemate!
Glad you finally got to the doc and your innards are getting better! I think I know the under-the-tongue drug you are talking about. It's a little white pill, right? Took it years ago when I was having nausea for no apparent reason. Helps with motion sickness too.
Thanks: --> to Lia, my sensei, who has inspired me to draw again. I
wouldn't be doing this without your support, Domo Arigato!
--> to Talon, for sending me her fabulous fics, inspiring me with her writing to draw my first
illustration for a story and actually liking what I drew.
--> to Dasia, for her words of encouragement when drawing her original chara.
--> to Joules, a wonderful epic fic writer, for liking my art enough to want to post them with Talon's
and her own stories.
--> to Lutra, the other half of the epic team, for being so supportive.
--> to Jacque' & Becca Raddittzu, we met on eBay as bidder and sellers and now we are face-to-face
friends. You showed us the real DBZ with your fansubs. It's all your fault the house is full of
doujinshi! *LOL*